Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 am

lol! no other membets ATM ... where are they??? WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? 610 chicks aproved <3
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:19 am

well all the motivated members, i haven't been able to catch online yet all the others say they'll go on it but they don't so... well i'll do my best to resort to that, haven't had much time lately sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:19 am

By the way, your lolicon image or w/e the fuck it's meant to be is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am

it's from Clannad Very Happy that's one great anime ;D WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? 0011
one more for your liking Very Happy

Last edited by Northern on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong image :D)
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Sounds intresting, seeing as most of the anime you like are my favs, this one should be good i'll check it out soon enough ty^^.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:04 am

Da member with the name of the Devil has arrived What a Face and now LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE afro
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: OMFG   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:49 am

OMFG NEW MEMBERS bounce bounce bounce affraid WELCOME! Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:13 am

putting aside everything that has been posted before in this thread i'd like to make 1 point 1) WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN FORUM AS QUIET AS A GODDAMN GRAVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? seriously....... activity level is threathening to decrease below the bottom....... might aswell predict this forum will soon start to delete posts by itself........ Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep cat
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:01 am

i second that statement its only u me and ya-ha who is actually focused on having this thing runnin Suspect im strting to believe no other in our friend/clan gang is interested in a of-game social communication affraid
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:19 am

Joined this forum too coz this is just lame to keep posting if there is no answer to my posts..
Darkside RG
Atleast i get answered there
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:57 pm

just dont leave this forum totally cus o that... im sure ya-ha will get more members as time flyes by Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 am

ye i think so too
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 am

tch... >POST LEADER< can't leave this forum YAR!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?   WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHER THE HELL ARE THE MEMBERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Genesis's Home Forum :: Genesis :: Spammer Paradise :: General Spam-
Jump to: