Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saddest anime/manga ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Saddest anime/manga ever Empty
PostSubject: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Diff. question same type of voting Very Happy could have put them all in same thread but i'm a bitch and gonna do more threads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 am

hmm...

.hack roots
Death note is kind of sad as well
One piece also has a view sad parts
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:22 am

one piece is on both my funny-list and my sad-list (mostly when someone attacks luffy's hat) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 am

Saddest manga is Kanon.... just sad.... and for anime it must be Clannad movie or ... thre was something else.... chobits was VERY close to become the saddest put it pulled throught at the end.
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:52 am

the sad part in one piece is usually the character stories : Namis is by far the saddest in any manga i've read or anime i've seen robins was sad as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddest anime/manga ever   Saddest anime/manga ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saddest anime/manga ever
Page 1 of 1