Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Empty
PostSubject: Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge   Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Okay so basically i accepted this, judge isn't a "high up position" it's people who are willing to help me get the game on Very Happy ==>

Congratz Devil_Dark and thanks for volunteering for it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge   Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:42 am

u kno me Rolling Eyes im just the guy for the job since i dont really like competition between friends so Very Happy this job just works perfectly for me... i just say HELL YEAH for de chance to work on the clan in the way that fits me tongue
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge   Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 am

Last edited by Northern on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge   Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:25 am

North wait til i post the specifics about what it exactly is (i think it doesn't suit you to much the
other special rank i've made would fit you more Very Happy if i can remember what it was that is >.>^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge   Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decided before The making of this forum ==> First Judge
Page 1 of 1