Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

awesome match finnish XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

awesome match finnish XD Empty
PostSubject: awesome match finnish XD   awesome match finnish XD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:22 am

i gotta get this one public Shocked finnish (new guy on forum and clan member) and i had a (almost) one on one and i gotta say finnish, u rock afro if u dont mind id love to have a rematch sometime lol!
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: awesome match finnish XD   awesome match finnish XD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:39 pm

i thought you'd do that^^ well now he's a force to be reckoned with :

Finnish123 with Kazahana (or w/e) Dotou is godlike Very Happy^-^

that match was one of the best ever... if i hadn't forgotten i'd have saved the replay and made it into a vid and posted it for those who'd be intrested the matchup was Devil_Dark and Timmong Vs Ya-Ha And Finnish123 2 lanes Mid and top heroes we had were :

Ya-Ha : Ranke
Timmong : Kakuzu
Finnish123 : Kazahana Dotou
Devil_Dark : Akimichi Chouji
to make it more intresting we had made a bet the winning team picks next game i'd host (it took so long we didn't play anything after because timmong had to go) Timmong wanted us to play soul chess but i was like NOOOO WAYYYYYY don't care if it's not about chess i don't wanna play a game with chess in it (chess is much better in real life) finnish123 was with me on this one and devil was neutral so he went with timmong Very Happy we were winning at a 80% when suddenlyyyy.... MY GAY HERO FUCKING BUGGED one of his spells plasma shield... when you die while using it sometimes your hero goes all fucked up you can't move nor use your spells nor anything well you can move but it's as if you have 10 sec lag even though if you buy a mule the mule moves normally... made me add a new rule to the additions :

Plasma Shield is now banned (the spell) it's not the best spell ranke has anyway it is kinda useful but yeah it totally bugs your hero...

so after that happened finnish was all alone since i didn't wanna give up >.< i coached him everything about his hero and gave him an exact build for that match and kept shouting shit like ... ATTACK RETREATTTTTT ULTI! ATTACK! BACKKKKKKKKK! at the end he totally thrashed em Very Happy timmong had to go at one time and i thought he'd lose because of the 2 k leaver gold and the items but he still won it in the end it was a very close battle

So basically since the ladder system ain't up yet because lack of members (i'm going to be on that case soon Very Happy) i made a little clan ranking in general information for now Smile i ain't gonna put myself in it because this ac won't be competing in the ladder tourney Very Happy when the ladder starts you'll probably see my new ac pretty quickly ima burn the ladder down Very Happy check the little ranking out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: awesome match finnish XD   awesome match finnish XD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 am

thank you Very Happy gotta say that it was a great match and yea we can have a rematch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awesome match finnish XD   awesome match finnish XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awesome match finnish XD
Page 1 of 1