Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Trash-Rapers read this!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

All Trash-Rapers read this! Empty
PostSubject: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 am

Ok dudes since i'm getting bored of fucking low level trash. WE'RE GONNA AIM FOR THE BIG DOGS a friend of mine that i made by playing sw with him (who happens to be co leader of the best sw clan coincidentally we're the best nw one hehehehehe) has told me that CLANS OF NARUTO WARS STILL EXIST! ON THE USA SERVS! HE EVEN SAID! he'd find some for me i'm going to be opening a form with a list OF CLANS TO RAPE and their location

REJOICE finally we can fight some Big Dogs! and instead of being the best of europe WE'LL BE THE BEST OF BNET MWAHHAHAHAHAHA so what i need is a group of volunteers to start scouting em with me by playing in my games on another server we're bound to attract other clans Smile especially since news spreads quickly on bnet if we start thrashing everyone we'll attract the big dogs a bit like in real life with the gangstas >.>^^

I am right now thinking of changing this into a totally Only Naruto wars Clan i need some votes on this and why you disagree or agree. i'll answer coincidentally ==> court of justice ofc i will have to post an update to rules concerning rank gaining basically the ladder will be reduced to only naruto wars! if that were to happen my reasons for asking for this are as follow :

1 : To be honest the only game worth time on and where it is needed to become very good is naruto wars because of the everchanging items in it and the various heroes
2 : Bleach wars is too easy to be honest it's not that balanced either.
3 : Red winter is ffa we won't gain any merit apart ofc from playing it for fun from playing this

4 : MY ULTIMATE GOAL WAS TO MAKE NARUTO WARS BE REBORN! to do this our clan will crush every other naruto one. and proclaim itself for real the best i'm alrdy guessing who's gonna be up for this

The first one to volunteer will be the NORTHERNER cause he likes pawning.
second should be either Devil_dark or finnish
third would be it-is

max of dudes to come would be as many as you want ofc they won't all play same time since 5v5s ain't my shit

Another announcement after becoming the best of nw i'm considering also being the best of sw and show how imba we are on any game Smile and also how easy it is to pawn on sw when you pawn on naruto wars and/or dota^^ .

Well with that said HURRY UP AND VOLUNTEER WE NEED TO KILL ( list should be up 2-3 days)
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 am

Ok so i got some GOOD news... and i got ... some BAD news the good news is :

I GOT THE CLAN LIST >.> <.< >.<

but the bad news... is... THEY PLAY 9.2 T_T kk so imah try get that bs version to work gonna go ask peeps on their bloody forum how the fuck to make it work for a bliddy mac >.>

so yeah i'll post the clan list in a few hours
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:48 am

Seeing as their community is still pretty huge i asked for an explanation of this problem that i have holy shit i'd go to buying a pc just for this fucking game now the clan list

West :Soghr Anbu Snow oods Sok
Euro : Nas
East : Arc lvf sok sota kill duo ksas ntn sea akc

Anbu is a clan i played with before when i was in sok's euro branch the sok branch wasn't that good i think targeting them would be a good idea Razz wonder if i'll see some mates of it hehe^^

well anyway that's the list the europe clan seems really shit i'll go check em out some time today i won't be here ^^ i'm still waiting for comments here >.> north hurry the fuck up devil same to you since you've read the posts >.>
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:56 pm

and i have already given u my answer...... i (as a judge of this clan) cant decide just like that..... i gotta go with the flow to remain neutral to all parts XD (that dosnt mean i dont hope it goes through tho)
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 am

So i've pretty much found the answer to my problem apparently if this doesn't work imah have to buy some shit since my bday is soon i'll manage if it still don't work i will rape the planet.

Btw when i said i hated the new vers i forgot to put one factor in that fact the vers from about 7 to 9.0 have all been fake according to a message in 9.0 that i saw when "trying" to play it >.> so basically the vers we have been playing are probably more unbalanced than the real ones i suggest all start practicing 9.2 at least the ones who want to play in the cw's Very Happy ^-^ if lots of peeps want then we'll decide by an in-clan wars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:34 am

i (if this goes through) appoint myself as the first guy to join the CW
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Great i'll discuss this with you and the othermembers on how it wil be done etc

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE IT (seems not 100% SURE YET) THAT MY 9.2 PROBLEM IS RESOLVED DEVIL i sugest you train Very Happy since we've bee playing 7.6 there should be quite a number of differences one would be the striker system doesn't seem to hard but a few new heroes and items etc >.>
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 pm

i'll be tha second person to sign up on the clan war pirat
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Wowowowowwowowo north got reeped xD hurry up and come sign up northy 2 members already hmm this is going as expected well if more than 3 people wanna come i'll decide how to proceed remember Dudes WE ARE HERE TO DOMINATE THE NARUTO WARS WORLD >.>.>.>.>.>.>.
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:27 pm

AY!!! Yarr me mate we are going to dominate it for sure! pirat pig
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Yeah as soon as i get this fucking 9.2 to work because it just started not working again really weird... well i'm going to try my best i'll give ya news later
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 pm

A bit more news :

So i think i've finally found the frickin' problem as seeing the bug changing before having patch and after having it. from reinstalling the game >.> i've also lost all my games i'll redl em as time goes on Very Happy sooooooo now onto the problem it seems this might work going to MANUALLY install a patch dled from blizzard bla bla bla...

I'm still waiting for comments on the supression of the other 2 clan games. since i am still not sure what to do about this i think focusing on one game would make us much stronger well anyway you guys will have to decide give me a reason though.
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm

So since it's my bday in a few days this could work imah buy a pc on mac program... and use that to make it work suggestions from there forum suggested either reinstall or buy a pc imah try this alternative >.> the project is on hold til then

i'll be on tomorrow gonna try sort this problem out a bit more tonight
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 am

Nope nothing will do it. well as i said i'll have it in a few days ON THE 28TH OF APRIL BASICALLY ON THE 29TH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE IF THEY DO IT BEFORE THE 29TH I'M GOING TO BE PRETTY MUCH NOT ON FOR THE WHOLE DAY OF THE 29TH I'LL BE COMMUNICATING BY THE FORUM

THE PROJECT IS SUSPENDED!! TIL THE 29TH ALL SIGN UP FOR IT WHEN I COME BACK WE'LL START OUR SCOUTING PLAN!^-^TIME FOR WAR MEH LADS >.>

Btw the first clan wars we'll do that one will have to be a bang. only thing i have to say we're going to go in and crush the fuck out of everyone hehe:)
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:08 am

One more day til i get meh bullshit program project will soon start hopefully i'll say it now if it still doesn't work i might stop wc3: / well anyway according to me there's a 90% chance it will work

anyway i won't be on much til i get the program + the 29th will be dedicated to training so the project should start on the 30th i'm suprised north still hasn't signed up xD^-^ he probbly just didn't write a message T_T^
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: ok new about the clan wars conserning my joining.   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 pm

ok firstly i can't give any promises about next/this week (depending iif you read it today in these next 2 hours) because next week is crazy party week so i'll probably be getting laid at partys and maybe unable to join you guys at some crazy ass whooping. BUT i still won't say that it's 100% impossible because i may have hangover at somedays so i might pop-up at the net and ay aswell play with you guys but seriously speaking it's very unlikely that i'll be as much online on the following week as i usually am as i will be dating chicks probably (and i have about 5 invitations to 5 different partys so atleast my wednesday is a crazy party day after which i'm not even sure if i'm alive or might aswell be hospitalized) but if i survive and end up online i'll sure ass hell will yell "LET THE CRAZY ASS WHOOPING BEGIN!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
P@sk@

P@sk@

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:25 pm

WAR! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I'm in when northern is too. because i play almost every time there, so ^^ let the war beging and tears of blood will fall from their eyes
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:41 pm

i see. hmm we have 3 this could be complicated we might start clan wars next week depends i'll discuss this when i have the program.

yeah you've read well. didn't get the program today even though it's my bday i'm going to get it in 10 hours so basically tomorrow Smile so the schedule is now ==> 29th got it also going to train a lil then 30th at night WE WILL START OUR SCOUTING! : ) i'll discuss how this will go on the 30th if you guys can't come on the 3Oth finnish and devil dark. then it doesn't matter we'e not especially gonna rush.
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:32 am

sorry for my inpredictible announcements due to some thinking of the fact that i'm the only one on holidays right now + the fact that this week i have so bloody no time... + i'm not in the mood of pawning + i'm lacking a huge amount of sleep T_T

I'm thinking of starting the project on friday night/saturday so peeps will be here easier + so i can do my training before i'm going to buy the program now then i'll sleep then i'll post if it works blah blah blah, 95% chance it will work. well anyway i'm hoping sooo yeah sorry for the trouble deciding as i said it's not like we have to rush i'm not in the OVER-KILL mood right now xD Smile see ya dudes.
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 am

Soooooo me warning about we might start on weekends was a good idea since the gay bs program requires me to get ahold of a fucking windows cd so yeah either i have to buy it and omfg so fucking costy or imah try find a way to get one free. my friend is coming back this week so the project is put on hold.. til i find a bloody way to get this program.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:17 pm

i did write a 30 cm randomd complaining post Very Happy was pretty busy especially yesterday since paska was with his girlfriend and i was with her friends (2 of them we're a major pain in the ass). anyhow i'll be joining from this on Very Happy got some freetime (hopefully) for the rest of the week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:29 am

Kk sooo firstly i'll answer north :

Kk sounds good well school starts for me in 2 days on the first day i'll ask my pal for his windows thing.

so yeah that basically sais it all still waiting for the FRICKINGGGG cd more info when i can (btw i'm gonna be coming back on wc3 now getting bored fact is when i can't play nw me is pizzed Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:12 am

so having to pay for that bullshit cd pisses me off cause there's some bs with the window my friend has and he can't help me i'd have to pay 20 if it wasn't for him^^ 10... well i don't care it's for something important 10 bucks is nothing. soo yeah in a few days i'll have it, now if it doesn't work lol... my 10 bucks are so gonna be mine again^^ it better work T-T
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:01 am

lol... i have to wait til monday because the dude was sick -.-' at this rate it will take a while lolza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Trash-Rapers read this!   All Trash-Rapers read this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Trash-Rapers read this!
Page 1 of 1