Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

random fun spamm XD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

random fun spamm XD Empty
PostSubject: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 pm

if u notice the chinese years we all have i find them surprisingly accurate XD. take our leader Ya-Ha for example... hes a dog...... and i gotta say he watches over us like a dog waiting for bones to chew XD. me... im a goat..... anyone who gets in the way i put my horns in hes friggin balls XD...... finnish... monkey...... nothin more to say...... laggatarra..... snake..... perhaps thats why hes internet wriggles all the time?.....
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:37 pm

that's very much true cause i'am very much a monkey xD
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:36 am

if chinese year = zodiac then dude eat a fat one I'M DA BULL DA BIG FAT BULL >.> only thing that suits me is the bloody rage i get into when i start losing lol and go Boom all dead <..>
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 am

u not da bull.... ur a rabies infected dog
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:22 pm

i'm a fucking bull you dickwad learn the bloody chinese zodiac and your MY dog >.>^
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:51 am

there aint no bull in the chinese zodiac................ in the normal zodiac ur a tuarus wich means bull yes... but i didnt mean the normal zodiac... i meant the chinese... and in the chinese ur a dog.... Rolling Eyes dickwad Razz
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 am

wtf 2 zodiacs kk then lol i'm da half bull and da half dog and that means i'm imba >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 am

ur taurus zodiac is the one u got on our own beliefs here in europe... the dog is from the chinese zodiac
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 pm

and angel_light (former member) is a pig (SUITS THE FUCKING FAGGET)
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Very Happy ye it suuure does
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:20 pm

oh he parted ways with the clan? (angel)
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:48 am

according to the information i got (and the number of insults i get almost daily) i can say its true
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:30 pm

that may bring quite strong feeling that resembles it Very Happy ot something xD
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:27 am

Haha Razz yeah that ass isn't in the clan anymore we don't need losers especially ones who think they're the shit when they suck xD^
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:54 pm

sigh.... horse....... exact opposite of my internet when tarra is online from here...
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm

horse:
The horse personality is often willing to give as well as expect a lot of liberty. These people are extremely independent and confident. The horse person is very quick-witted, inquisitive and determined. They are very good at recognizing patterns: she or he is on to the thought in your mind even before you've expressed it. In general, these people are gifted.They adore being the center of everyone's attention, but they prefer to be recognized for their skills and are easily flattered. On the other hand these people have an honesty and genuine warmth which attracts lots of people and helps them make new friends. People as a rule confide in a horse person because he/she is sincerely interested in their thoughts and feelings and is able to help with both wise words and an action, but there is a small problem about it - the horse person is so excited by new discoveries that it is difficult for them to keep a secret. This is not something that arises out of malice or revenge - sometimes they just cannot help themselves.

It is easy to inspire such a person by new ideas and he/she tends to act on them without delay, carried away by the excitement of the moment. But it is also important to remember that there is a danger for a horse person to be too impulsive and it may cause some problems in the future. And if they do not see the result of their efforts, it is rather natural for them to turn their attention to a new project and head off once again, brimming with new ideas. The horse person is always ready to offer good advice and can be very persuasive, but his/her confident and carefree approach hides inner doubts. Those who know such a person will recognize this, and offer the support and reassurance he/she needs.

Horses should beware of the Rat, as any relationship with this sign is said to be extremely trying for the horse. Of all relationships between Chinese zodiac signs, a relationship between a rat and a horse is said to be the worst. The rat may just be too calculating, dictatorial and possessive for the free-spirited and independent horse. A relationship with a rat can potentially break down the horse's free-spirit and cause rage in the rat - as neither will be willing to yield to the other. Rats and Horses will attract each other like no other. Male Horses, especially, will find the female Rat irresistable. Though they always bring out the worst in each other. However, horses get along great with Tigers and Dogs.

Possible professions for people that are born on the year of the horse are that of a journalist, engineer, architect, a writer or novelist, an actor or a model.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm

snake:
The person born in the year of snake is the wisest and most enchanting of all. He or she can become an Ambassador, a Mediator, a restaurant owner or a talented musician. Such a person is a thinker who also likes to live well; affluence. The snake-person loves books, music, clothes, fine food and wine; but with all their fondness for the finer things in life, their innate grace and elegance gives them a dislike for frivolities, small minds and foolish talk.

Snake-persons like communicating and like interesting and challenging conversations; if the conversation becomes repetitive their attention may soon wander. It is almost impossible to fix their attention for long talking about mundane everyday habits as they prefer to focus on new, interesting and evolutionary ideas in general. The snake needs mental exercise in a conversation or relationship.

In relationships he or she is very careful in choosing a partner; only the best will do for the snake. Snake people are passionate lovers. They are also reputed to have roving eyes, however, this is a false reputation which they have acquired because they are always sensual about anything they undertake. He or she may exhibit the same fervent ardor in chasing a much-coveted business deal as in winning the affections of his or her latest heart throb.

These people have a special talent that enables them to judge situations correctly. They are alert to new possibilities: when they have an idea of what to do and how to do it, they will pursue it persistently and energetically. The snake is at home in any social situation, able to adapt and converse on all levels. In Chinese astrology it is believed that they are self-confident, driven, focused and willing to listen to someone else's opinion, but don't necessarily take it 'on board'. Refusing to listen to constructive advice; intelligent and headstrong, they may be prone to getting into needless trouble.

Although it is difficult for such people to take advice, they are patient and compassionate with others when it comes to giving a helping hand, and their ability to look at a problem from a variety of angles is extremely useful. When faced with a dilemma, snake people, as a rule, act with speed and conviction, since they believe intensely in what they are doing and rarely waste time or energy on projects lacking in good potential.

In times of confusion and trouble, the Snake person is a pillar of strength because he maintains his presence of mind. The Snake can deal with bad news and misfortune with great aplomb. He has a profound sense of responsibility and an unsinkable constancy of purpose. It will be this constancy of purpose coupled with his natural hypnotic charisma that could carry him to the highest realms of power.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:58 pm

monkey:
he Monkey is the most versatile sign of the Chinese zodiac. Such people are often inventors, plotters, entertainers and the creative geniuses behind anything ingenious, including mischief. They have natural quick-wittedness which enables them to understand what is happening and then make a right decision. Even during a conversation a person born in this year is aware of what is going on around him/her, and then makes a mental note of who said what and stores it away for future reference. In general, with their agile minds and multiple talents, monkey types can master any subject. They are reliable and honest people so that any secret is safe in their hands. These people are also honest in their dealings and are very good at problem-solving: knowing how to listen closely and work out solutions at the same time.

Although these people are trustworthy and unlikely to hurt someone out of spite, they would never let people escape if they have behaved badly or damaged a monkey's reputation. Their stamina and determination to achieve their main goals can make these people appear vain or manipulative. People born under this sign should be careful so they do not damage their friendships. It is important to remember for these persons that it would be wiser sometimes not to pursue their goals and simply let things pass.

Monkeys have flexible principles and serene self-confidence so they are completely content; but they usually manage to complicate the lives of others. After yet another plan or project has gone wrong, they are seldom there to help clean up the disorder and confusion that they leave in their wake. Monkeys can handle that too; with their charm and persuasiveness they can make people believe that just knowing them is a privilege.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:59 pm

dog:
Like his animal namesake, he is Loyal. He is the one who people are most likely to turn to when they need help. The dog person will come through every time. That is because he/she is sensitive to others and empathizes with them, particularly if someone has suffered an injustice; he/she reacts quickly with the same feeling as though he/she had been personally offended. Friends know that they can rely upon their Dog friend to keep a promise or remain cool in a crisis. Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues.

Dog types are honest, intelligent and straightforward. They will take on any responsibility that is given to them and you can be sure that they will do their job well.

People born in this year tend to be difficult, upset and shocked more often than the other signs.

Dog types do not tolerate weakness. They will work to push the weakness or the whole person with weakness out of their lives (the pack) if the behavior continues.

Dogs ideal jobs: politician, actor/actress, teacher, writer, movie director
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:29 am

send up the goat as well... i wanna see how it fits me geek its probable that it wont suit me very much really...

and add dictator to the possible jobs of a dog XD (ya-ha dictator-sama) jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:22 am

oioioioi that's just like me T-T dog... pretty much anyway.

fuck you devil btw lolz me iz not dictator T_T
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:24 am

oh yeah also is that the chinese zodiac or the normal one or something cause devil mentionned something about 2 zodiacs i'd like some info on that please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:28 am

second thing i just checked the place he got that info from^^devil you said i'm dog... right? according to the chinese one it sais october.. i'm born in april wth?
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:45 am

since the chinese one seems to be the most sophisticated one i checked up some info and i got that (only for the animals there's some stuff about years too T-T) there's the month, the hour and the year :

i'm dog yeah as the year i just checked, for the month which refers to the inner animals ... dragon... it sais according to it me iz tyrannical ( not always but can be xd) grrrrrrr devil lol
and it sais it's about what motivates me... ergh.. bad feeling... lol^-^ the year is what others perceive you or as you seem. and the hour one that i don't know yet T_T i think it's 10 OIOIOI that makes me snake no fucking way lol lemme check what snake is...

oh i said nothing lol wow this shit is intresting bookmarking the page + it's pretty accurate for me anyway bull doesn't really suit me at all lolz (according to the western one i'm bull)

i'll post the others up that he hasn't posted Very Happy roflmao i nearly posted snake t_t sorry north hadn't read what you posted except dog yet hehe so yeah i think i'm Year : Dog Month : Dragon Hour : Snake. if you guys could post up yours too would be nice Very Happy i'll make a post on it soon.
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:51 am

sorry i'll post em on the post imah make to sum it all up north do you mind if i post the ones you posted here on my post^^?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random fun spamm XD   random fun spamm XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random fun spamm XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next