Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Addition demands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Game Addition demands Empty
PostSubject: Game Addition demands   Game Addition demands Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:33 am

So yeah on this topic you may post demands for game types or specific games that i might add the plan for now is.

An Anime based Risk
An Anime Based Save/load Rpg (that doesn't blow rabbit balls)

All the games you wish to see added have to be anime Smile so yeah i'll need a few people to say if they're okay or not with the addition of the 2 games i'm going to try to find in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Game Addition demands   Game Addition demands Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:43 am

Request is that Naruto SW is added since about few members are playing it AND it is in the end a quality game (and i know you hate it ya-ha but try to get over it) Game Addition demands Kawaii10
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Game Addition demands   Game Addition demands Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:39 pm

i have all the proof i need to actually call it a game made by trash and proving that it is NOT a quality game.

Ok so i'll try to be clear : lemme start with heroes : (and btw i will never add it. even if i'm wrong which is unlikely seeing the subject simply because it stole too much from other games and that is unacceptable...)

So yeah :

1 : in naruto wars and a few other "dota-like" games the thing that makes it fun all the time is the fact that there are a pretty big number of hero types example :

Ino Yamana w/e her name is and Maito Gai Ino is what i call a Support-Hold type hero and maito gai is a Dmg whore they are total opposites one is meant to do dmg one is meant to help that one to do damage. there is nothing like that in shinobi wars all heroes are either Spell whores Or Dmg whores. making the items so easy to understand...

In one game your basically pro, very pathetic. only good thing is the skins i'd really love to steal them and give it to naruto wars maker. because that's the ONLY worth i see in shinobi wars looks the rest is shit. apart from that shinobi wars you always need same items (basically) if you recall games of naruto wars, 1 out of 3 chances that the item build is completely different (depending on allies enemies hero you have and items all players have.)

i think now it's pretty clear why i'll never put such a Shit map in the clan games. i do admit it is pretty fun when your bored to death seeing that there are not many noobs in it, not suprising seeing the level of gameplay needed to be pro at it. on a difficulty graph sw takes about 2-3 games to be pro naruto wars i have fucking no idea how long it takes to actually be "pro" because 1 year ago i got raped so fucking bad it wasn't even funny.

so yeah now according to me it's clear. if you wanna argue more then bring up a good argument Smile
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game Addition demands   Game Addition demands Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 pm

since this argument are no longer valid now that we have gone into the desperate situation of HAVING to pick up this game Razz i gotta say that all u say about this game is truly the situation of a game that really needs to get a makeover.. wich fits this perfectly... but there is a light att the end of this tunnel of hoplessnes.

IF ITS SO EASY THERES GOTTA BE GOOD COMPETITION!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Addition demands   Game Addition demands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Addition demands
Page 1 of 1