Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Empty
PostSubject: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:24 am

OK, so everyone should post best prank they know and later we can then put up a vote for those. Still every good prank is welcome Wink no matter IF it wins later Razz

OK FIRST ONE :

You gotta love this guy… This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests…

After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the brides and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone’s chair, including the wedding party, was an envelope. He said this was his gift for everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8×10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, “F— you”. Then he turned to his bride and said, “F— you”.

Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, “I’m outta here.”

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.

While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.

His revenge…making the bride’s parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the brides and best mans reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think he might get a MasterCard “priceless” commercial out of this?

Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends … $32,000.
Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion … $3,000.
Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui … $8,500.

The look on everyone’s face when they see the 8×10 glossy of the bride humping the best man……….Priceless.

There are some things money can’t buy, for everything else there’s MASTERCARD!
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 am

... im speechless... elephant
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:41 pm

that was without a doubt the best prank eva...... i wont even try to match up with that Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 pm

had trouble trying to breath after reading that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 pm

i got 1 that AINT real life.

Once in a sky-bar there was a bored guy, he was just about to leave when a guy came in through the elevator. The guy went directly to the bar and said: Give me 3 shots of tequilla and salt. he sweeped the tequillas took the salt then banged hes head on the desk 3 times. then he jumped out a window.

5 minutes later the man came up the elevator again... (now u guys r thinking "WTH" or sumthing right?) he went to the bartender again and said: Give me 3 shots of tequilla and salt. He sweeped the tequillas and took the salt, then banged the head in the desk 3 times and jumped out of the window.

5 minutes later he gets up there again, this time the bored man goes to him and asks: How the heck do u do that?. the man answered: if u can sweep 3 shots of tequilla, take salt, and then bang the head against a desk 3 times and survive u can survive anything. the bored man went to the bar and said: give me 3 shots of tequilla with salt. He sweeped the tequilla took the salt and banged hes head on the desk 3 times then went out of the window.

the bartender says to the man: You are damn mean when ur drunk superman.
Back to top Go down
Finnish123

Finnish123

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Very Happy that is hilarious no matter how many times you hear or read it pirat
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:18 pm

good one mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:46 am

thanks mr "i hate cookies" XD (im refering to hes avatar picture)
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:29 pm

imgine paska at that cookies place ;D
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:26 am

i imagin he thinks the cookie is his internet sometimes XD att least thats what i would do with that good a internet (laggatarra laggatarra laggatarra) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:52 pm

that's a completely different story Razz
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:25 am

u think ur the only one who can throw around random spamms? tongue i promise im worse then u sumtimes Razz
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:30 am

way ahead of you ;D about 60 posts infact ;D
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:32 pm

the number of posts dosnt really matter Razz its just how u use them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:17 am

As always i'm owning all of you cuz... i have 139 posts and about 60 of them are not spam mwahahahah.
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:52 am

well my ego is 60% spam so it's natural that i spam alot ;P
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:16 am

my mind is 10% spamm and 90% nonsens
Back to top Go down
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Mine is 50% Divineness and 50% Pervertedness, bow to ya-ha farao
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:23 pm

False prophets have always ended up burned in bonfire ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!   NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW GAME NAMED "BEST PRANKS YOU KNOW!
Page 1 of 1