Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little clan ranking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

A little clan ranking Empty
PostSubject: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Okay the ranking for naruto wars is first This won't count for anything in the ladder it's just my views on the best players in the clan Smile :

Naruto Wars : i'm not gonna do any tied so basically a 1.5 means basically tied with the 1

1 : Devil_Dark
1.5 : Darkenddeath (when he plays seriously)
2 : Finnish123 (Because of that pretty awesome win he rises from someone i hadn't played with for a long time to 2nd best Very Happy)
3 : Northernforces
3.5 : Angel_Light
4 : Paskashatarra (i'll never get that name right...) ==> Lagatarra Very Happy when he's with north he's usually about 3.5 as well
4.5 : Timmong, His biggest default is that his head is a bit like an arrow if there's something at stake he'll play well but sometimes he just fucks up sooooo bad^^
5 : Darkenddeath (When he plays like a nubshit ^^) when he ain't concentrated he's worse than anyone xD well anyway he's still one of the best usually^^

Bleach wars : i haven't exactly decided if i'm going to keep this in the clan games it's a little simple i need to see if my banning of the lame heroes changes something^^ for now the ranking is :

1 : Northernforces
2 : Lagatarra

these 2 are the most experienced in it (apart from me Very Happy) i can't continue the ladder since i haven't had real matches with the others at this much...^^

Red Winter :

1 : Darkenddeath (most of the time)
1.5 : Devil_Dark
2 : Northernforces
2.5 : Lagatarra
2.8 : Timmong (a bit less good than paska but still good ;D) Also It-Is-T.l and Smiley_Mr_Cool Will be postin a review about that match.
3 so basically last : Finnish123 He's the less experienced in this game and he always plays when me and dark are here so it's kinda one sided i would say i think he'll rise quickly (seeing the naruto wars ranking >.>)

Most of the other players are just friends so i ain't gonna rank em since they ain't in the clan (YETTTT mwahaha)

I didn't include Angel_Light in red winter because he doesn't like it at all^

Last edited by Ya-Ha on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:05 am

Last edited by Northern on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P@sk@

P@sk@

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Arrow head like arrow???
it fits to mee too^^
Back to top Go down
Northern

Northern

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 am

Last edited by Northern on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devil_Dark

Devil_Dark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:55 pm

im sure ya-ha has his different opinion on all of us (like me im the single minded non-stop-kamikaze-pewner XD) but if i had to say i think im not first place material (but who, i ask, can judge himself.)
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little clan ranking   A little clan ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little clan ranking
Page 1 of 1