Clan Genesis's Home Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Genesis's Home Forum

Clan Genesis's own forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan policy/objectives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ya-Ha
Admin
Ya-Ha

Number of posts : 163
Location : World Of The Shinigami ==> I can't lose thanks to my Death Note Yohohohoho
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Clan policy/objectives Empty
PostSubject: Clan policy/objectives   Clan policy/objectives Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:08 am

So this topic will be about what is the objective of this clan and our various policies,

A special Banlist section will be added any people i ban will be added there so you can also kick them on sight.

my personal objective is to first have fun but secondly, i want to make it fun for others, the competitive system is pretty exciting since i can basically lose my leader rank and it adds a little "spice" to the clan, but the real goal is : aren't you tired of seeing dota td's (ripped off of mauls) random shitt (ripped off of dog shitt) and shinobi wars (gay rippers of DOTA AND of Naruto wars) so yeah the goal is basically to revive a bunch of good old games as the clan becomes bigger more and more games will be added. that is the basic goal.
Back to top Go down
http://genesis-home.niceboard.net

Clan policy/objectives
Page 1 of 1